Thank you for buying our courses. We try our best to ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover and purchase our courses.
with any online purchase experience, there are terms and conditions that govern
the Refund Policy. When you buy a training course on Salezart (Online.Salezart.com
or though Salezart Online Learning App on Android or Apple store), you agree to
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Once a course is bought online, no refund request will be accepted, and no refund will be provided.
- For those customers who have bought the course but are not able to start the course, we will entertain the request to extend the validity of the course by up to additional 180 days. This is subject to the customer not having started taking the course. We will verify this before extending the course validity.
- Any cancellation received 48 hours prior to beginning of the live webinar will be eligible for 100% refund after statutory deductions, if any.
- Any cancellation received 24 hours prior to beginning of the live webinar will be eligible for 50% refund after statutory deductions, if any.
- Any cancellation received with 24 hours prior to beginning of the live webinar will be eligible for 25% refund after statutory deductions, if any.
- No refund request will be entertained once the webinar has begun
- All eligible refund requests will be processed within 7 working days
- Salezart reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event (live webinar) because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- In case Salezart cancels a webinar, 100% refund will be processed within 7 working days for those participants who do not want to move their registration to an upcoming batch at a new date.
In case any customer has made excess payment, the refund will be initiated once the refund request is received. The refund will be made in 7 working days to the original method of payment.